Hi everyone! In my last post about Sonoma, I told you I would write a blog post about the beauty products I took along my trip, so here we go! I get asked about my foundation the most, so I also listed that and some of the daily beauty products I use on top of what I brought on the trip. xox
- Oribe Thickening Spray – My fave of all time! Spritz a little at the roots then sparingly in the front of your hair. Tousle with your fingers and you’re good to go! After applying Oribe’s thickening spray, I spray a light layer of Kerastase’s Volumifique Spray.
- NARS Laguna Liquid Bronzer – This was my first time using their liquid bronzer versus the powder. I was really skeptical at first, but it turns out it works better for me than the powder. I’m obsessed. It’s really easy to contour with this too! Love how you can use it over your foundation and powder. If you’re afraid to try liquid bronzer like I was, their blush and bronzer duo is still one of my go-to products.
- Laura Geller Illuminator – The shade I use is ‘Gilded Honey.’ This goes on my cheek bones and a tiny bit on my nose!
- All Nighter Setting Spray – Miracle product! My makeup lasts from a.m. to p.m.
- Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Foundation – The BEST. Not too heavy on my face but provides the best coverage.
- Brow Whiz
- Brow Setting Gel
- Mascara Base + Mascara
- Glam Glow Duo Overnight Treatment – This was so necessary on this trip. Drinking wine dehydrates my skin so I did this every night. It’s so moisturizing and makes your skin so smooth and prepped for makeup the next day.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm – You’ve probably seen this in my IG story at least once or twice. I love that this can be used as a moisturizer but also as a primer before you apply any lipstick or gloss.
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish – I love how this plumps up your lips. It’s also super tingly when you first put it on.