Hey everyone! First of all, thank you for all the love and support since my last blog post! I love y’all so much and am glad you took the time and were willing to read my side of the story! I’ve been getting so many questions about my outfits and what makeup I used on the show. I tried to include as many outfits as I could today and next week I will blog about ALL my favorite products and what makeup I use! If there’s anything I’m missing, please let me know!
1. The outfit I wore when Josh arrived is one of my favorite outfits! I wish it got more screen time (haha!) The shorts and crop top are both by Mara Hoffman and I bought it on Revolve! BOTH pieces are on sale right now too ??Click to here purchase
2. The tassel bikini I wore is by Beach Riot! You can also purchase on revolve by clicking here!
3. The bikini I’m wearing in the intro is also by Mara Hoffman. I wore a lot of her pieces on the show as you can tell! You can purchase by Clicking here! (Also on SALE!)
4. The orange romper I wore is by Show me your Mumu! Such a fun summer piece and comes in a bunch of different prints. They’re sold out of my exact romper but you can purchase different styles by Clicking here
5. This maxi dress I wore is by Jet Set Diaries.(borrowed it from the twins actually!) I’m pretty sure I wore it in a later episode so hopefully it will be shown more because it’s one of my faves! Click here to purchase from revolve
Q: What is your favorite thing to do with your daughters?
A: I love to see them happy and having fun so anything they like to do! Usually the beach, the pool, Disneyland or just hanging with our friends!
Q: Who are my closest friends from “Bachelor Nation?”
A: I’m friends with everyone but my closEST friends are Emily & Haley, Lauren B and Becca!
Q: What was the most challenging part of the show for you?
A: Missing my daughters. I don’t feel 100% myself when I’m away from them. I get a lot of backlash for saying this because yes, I CHOSE to leave and film the show. I figured taking a few weeks to potentially meet someone who will be in all our lives forever was a good sacrifice to make. But it definitely doesn’t make me miss them any less! Luckily, I was able to FaceTime everyday!
Q: Do you prefer to wear flats or heels?
A: flats. I’m such a California beach girl. I live in sandals. I rarely do anything that involves me having to get dressed up enough for heels!
Q: Do you & Josh ever talk or do you just make out?
A: I’ve been asked this question A LOT since last week. Obviously we talk, you guys! ? you have to realize that there are 24 hours in a day and you are watching a 2 hour TV show. We talked a lot..but we also did kiss quite a bit and apparently that’s what they’re choosing to emphasize.
Q: What are your favorite stores to shop at?
A: I mostly shop online. Two of my favorites are Planet Blue & Revolve.com!
Q: What kind of foundation and lipstick do you use?
A: I am going to do an entire blog post next week about the makeup and products I use! Stay tuned…