Hi guys! Happy Thanksgiving! This year, my whole fam is in Cabo, so I’m spending Thanksgiving at my aunt’s house with the girls, Bobby and Bobby’s mom.
So excited and grateful to dive into a delicious Thanksgiving meal, but couldn’t wait to share this Black Friday roundup with you!
It’s been a long time since I’ve popped onto my blog, but I always love sharing family traditions, recipes and my favorite places to shop during the holiday season.
Next week, I’ll be posting some recipes with my sister, Carissa, and sharing my DIY potpourri tutorial. I’m also in the process of working on my gift guide that will be live soon!
In this year’s Black Friday roundup, I incorporated outfits I’ve worn and direct links to where you can get them/what the discount is and links from staple brands I shop at. I’ll also share my key beauty brands and what they’re offering! If there’s any time to give new products a try, it’s Black Friday!
Check out the Black Friday deals of my favorite stores, new discoveries and recent outfits below.
for the girls
Zara Kids – 30% off site wide starting at 4 p.m. PT if you have the app or 5 p.m. PT online
Joyfolie – 40% off site wide excluding new and and last call with code THANKFUL4U
Target (duh) – DOOR BUSTERS! From $4 tees and leggings to $8 pants and jackets
Cleobella Littles – 40% off sale items and 20% off regular priced items with code BESTSALE
Abercrombie Kids – 40% off site wide, no code necessary
Lil Lemons – 25% off site wide
Little Edge Threads – 25% off site wide with code GIVETHANKS
Moderne Child – 10% off with code TAKE10
Other stores I love for Kins + Char that haven’t posted their Black Friday sale yet:
beauty, haircare & skincare
Dermstore is doing up to 25% off on participating brands with code THANKS. Here’s what I would stock up on and order from the same site for free shipping:
- Dr. Dennis Gross Daily Peel Pads (MY HOLY GRAIL!) – 20% off
- Herbivore Coconut Bath Soak – 25% off
- Herbivore Rose Bath Soak – 25% off
- neuBrow and neuLash (I talk about these all the time!) – 25% off
- St. Tropez Self Tan – 25% off
- Tweezerman tweezers – 25% off
Urban Outfitters is expanding into beauty and I’m obsessed! Can’t believe that the whole website is BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% off! Here are my favorites:
- OUAI Rose hair and body oil
- Mario Badescu Mini-Must Have Winter Edition or basically all of Mario Badescu
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in Soft Brown
- Benefit Cosmetics Goodie Goodie Mini Gift Set
- bh Cosmetics Nude Rose Eyeshadow Palette (so pretty and affordable!)
- Stila’s Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Perla – I love to mix it with Charlote Tilbury’s Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk!
Beautyblender – Guys. This All About Face Set from Beautyblender is going to $25 on Friday at Sephora, and it’s a $53 value. This is a must!!
Praying these brands have a Black Friday sale they have yet to announce! I’m obsessed:
fashion & accessories
Ah! So excited to share (and probably buy!) Black Friday deals on clothes!
Zara – 30% off site wide starting tonight
Urban Outfitters – Buy one, get one 50% off
Lulus (outfit above) – 25-90% off EVERYTHING
REVOLVE – up to 50% off in sale! Things in my cart (so far):
- X by NBD Tom Embellished Skirt
- Free People Phantom Cardigan
- For Love & Lemons Anabelle Eyelet Lace Dress (I already have this! But sharing because it’s on sale)
- For Love & Lemons Dixie Ruffled Dress – obsessed!!
- Lionness Kiora Top – love the color
- LA Made Margherita Cardigan Top
GRLFRND Denim half off at Net-a-Porter! What I have:
Solid and Striped (above) – 25% off site wide with code BLACKFRIDAY
Flynn Skye – up to 80% off select items
Nightcap Clothing (a fave!!) – 30% off everything with code BLACKFRIDAY
Storets – 30% off select items with code FLASHBLK. SO many cute things on sale:
- Kyra Shepard Check Jacket Set
- Danny Spotted Skirt + Jacket – so similar to the outfit above, but for a way more affordable price!
- Irene Pea Button Maxi – love it in both colors
- Monica Belted Crop Jacket
- Serin Corset Off-the-Shoulder Top
For Love & Lemons – 25% off site wide, no code necessary
Phew! We made it. I’m pretty sure there are more stores I still have yet to include and will definitely add on throughout the weekend!
If you have a store you love that I didn’t mention, post in the comments below!! I’d love to know where you shop!
shop the post: