You guys. I am so, so, SO excited to be heading to Cartagena, Colombia tomorrow with Maaji Swimwear. I’ve been prepping the whole week and wanted to share with you guys some of my must-have/travel essentials:
- COOLA Sunscreen – First thing’s first, I’m all about protecting my skin when traveling. I just recovered from some major breakouts and even though my skin is not perfect, I’m dedicated to taking care of my natural skin. I LOVE this set because it’s travel friendly (TSA approved), water-resistant and “farm-to-face” based, meaning it’s cruelty-free, paraben free and noncomedogenic.
- YSL BB Cream – When I’m traveling to sunny places (and now that summer is approaching), I sometimes skip the foundation and go for just BB cream. YSL’s skintone corrector BB cream is so smooth and easy to blend. It also gives a natural feel and doesn’t make my skin feel heavy when I’m outdoors or at the beach.
- Agave Lip Mask – I don’t know about you guys, but I hate it when my lips feel dry- ESPECIALLY on the airplane. Omg. I can’t imagine being stuck on an airplane for 10 hours without any lip balm. I love this leave-on lip mask because it’s not only tasty, but uses natural ingredients (agave and jojoba oil) to soften your lips. It’s a must!!
- Glow Pads for Face & Body – These glow pads are serious lifesavers. I am NOT kidding you. I love (and appreciate) that you guys think my natural “glow” comes from living in Southern California, but I owe it all to these glow pads, haha! It’s my best kept secret!
- Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray – I’m expecting a lot of beach time and low-maintenance looks in Colombia. I’ve tried a lot of different sea salt sprays, but Bumble & Bumble is my favorite! It’s light and gives me beachy waves without weighing my hair down.
- Oversized sunglasses – I think y’all can relate when I tell you I need “airport sunnies.” I call them airport sunnies because you know that feeling when you get off a plane and just feel like your makeup is not on point? Yeah, this is to hide behind them until you can touch up your make up, haha! I love the pink on these round frames!
- Headphones – Investing in a good pair of headphones is essential for my trip this time around. My flight to Cartegena is a total of 9 hours, so I’ll be mixing it up with some music, podcasts and mini naps!
- These CalPak luggages – I’m going to be doing a bigger blog post on this later to show you guys all the features of this luggage set, but I got these for myself + Kins & Char during our trip to Hawaii and got SO many compliments on them. Can’t wait to show you!
None of these products were spon, and I would only share products with you I seriously use and love! My trip to Colombia is tomorrow and can’t wait to share with you guys on my Instagram + Snapchat!
Shop The Post