Fall is finally here! (Even though it’s pretty much eternally summer here in California) Here are a few of my Fall fashion staples this season!
1. Over the knee boots! I am obsessed with over the knee boots this season! They go with everything from mini skirts to dresses to jeans. They’re definitely a “must have” in my fall wardrobe! This is the perfect pair from Revolve by Dolce Vita! Click here to purchase!
2. An off the shoulder sweater! My obsession with off the shoulder tops is no secret to y’all and this season is no different! This beautiful off the shoulder sweater by LPA is the perfect sweater to dress up or down. I never want to take it off! Click here to purchase
3. The perfect hat! I am hat obsessed! The one pictured is by Janessa Leone! She makes the most amazing hats. This one is perfect for fall. It is so chic, goes with EVERYTHING & makes any outfit feel complete and polished! Click here to purchase
4. I love fun, eclectic pieces to spice up my wardrobe. This jacket by House of Harlow is perfect to put over your basic jeans & tee to create a more stand out look. The color and beading on this jacket is stunning and so unique! Click here to purchase the booties in the photos below are Free People Click here to purchase
5. A long sleeve dress or mini skirt and blouse that you can dress up or down! I love a dress that you can wear day or night. This dress by Stone Cold Fox is perfect with a pair of flat booties for a shopping day or lunch date and can easily be dressed up with a leather jacket and over the knee boots or heels for a night time look! Click here to purchase
This mini skirt by NBD and blouse by L’academie is another great day to night look! I paired it with these Raye ankle boots for the day. For a night time look, I would switch the booties for heels & add a coat!